Direct Service Worker: Notre Dame Day Program
Aspen Winds/Vents de Tremble Inc. is a non-profit organization assisting people with Intellectual Disabilities in the Notre Dame de Lourdes.
We are currently looking for a Direct Service Worker to work full time (35hrs/week) at our Notre Dame de Lourdes Day Program. The hours are 9:00am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
The successful applicants must:
• Have a genuine interest in supporting people with Intellectual Disabilities and an understanding of the Vulnerable Persons Act;
• Be motivated and willing to work as a team but also independently with clients;
• Be an enthusiastic, caring, responsible and independent individual with an interest in facilitating a challenging and learning environment both in the day program and out on community jobs;
• Be 18 years of age or older;
• Have a valid Driver’s License and vehicle;
• Be willing to take First Aid training and complete a Criminal Record Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check.
Please submit your resume to Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to Aspen Winds/Vents de Tremble Inc by April 16th, 2018 at 9:00am.